1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Michigan Strobe Off!!!

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Snowman19, Nov 2, 2006.

1. Snowman19

Snowman19 Senior Member

Who would like to get together and show off their stuff i.e. Trucks, Plows, Salters STROBES and Lights, Snowblowers and all the other stuff used for snow and ice management. I would like to set something up so that alot of people can make it. Maybe name a date that you would more than likely be available. And somewhere in Michigan that would be centrally located for everyone to make it. Any suggestions would be Great!
    I know its winding down and we are soon to have nothing to do. And tell me if you would be interested and where you are from so that we can pick a spot convenient for everyone!

2. LLM Ann Arbor

LLM Ann Arbor Senior Member

My house, since I cant afford gasoline. Strobing off is about all I CAN afford.

:cool:

3. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

If the timing is right Im in. Just pick a date and place and post it here and see what happen's. I know we have a pretty good size group here in Michigan.

Regards Mike

4. Snowman19

Snowman19 Senior Member

November 24, 2006 That will be the date. Is Flint Centrally located for everyone?
    Any more imput. My goal is ten people.

5. flykelley

Seem as how Im a old Flintstone as they call us down here in Oakland County it works for me. Maybe Hootters on Miller rd. Sorrento's on Pierson rd in Flushing is nice and they have a back room to hold meeting's in.

Regards Mike

6. Snowman19

Snowman19 Senior Member

Hooters sounds good to me. We have to now set a time. Maybe 5:00PM?

7. jcesar

jcesar Senior Member
    from Mi

If Ann Arbor is going, I am not. He will probably want to kick my butt for mouthin off to him the other night!!!!!!:gunsfiring: LOL

8. terrapro

terrapro PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

friday night at a hooters :dizzy:

i wouldnt mind personally talking with you guys

9. Snowman19

Snowman19 Senior Member

We need to start a count of how many people are going to come, so if you think you can make it, Tell me so i can get a count. Yeah i think it will be good talking with some of the fellow plow people.:waving: :waving:

10. LLM Ann Arbor

No but you still owe me a whopper. Some hooters wings will suffice.

I cant make it though. Funds are at a premium and it would cost mea pocket full of money to drive to Flint, and I dont want to put that kinda wear and tear on the truck at this stage.

Have fun if ya guys meet up though.

11. jcesar

jcesar Senior Member
    from Mi

Big Macs are better Ann Arbor!!!LOL:eek:

Too BAd you can't go. Would like to meet my feisty nemisis

12. LLM Ann Arbor

I like the occasional Big Mac, but that fast food stuff give me soupy poopy.

:eek:

13. truck5029

truck5029 Member

strobe off

lets meet at a golf course i hear it going be in the 60's next week lol.

14. Snowman19

Snowman19 Senior Member

Yeah i hear that too. Its going to be in the high 50's. Maybe we can start back mowing again LOL except for i am so burned out from mowing. So whats the head count who's in and who's out?xysport

15. Snowman19

Snowman19 Senior Member

ITS SET, NOVEMBER 24,2006 At HOOTERSxysport IN FLINT, MICHIGAN ON MILLER RD. AT 5:00PM, WHO'S IN?:drinkup: :waving: :drinkup:

16. flykelley

I will be there. Look for the truck with lots lights, a red 2500 HD Chevy. Come on Michigan guys speak up and show up. :drinkup:

Regards Mike

17. Good Possibility

I may very well be able to make that.
    What should I bring. Are we making a statement? (Plow mounted?) Or just getting together?

18. Snowman19

Snowman19 Senior Member

o We are definately making a statement Plows, Salters, Strobes, Lights, The whole works.:gunsfiring: And if it snows, Hooters might get a free plow in trade for some wings.:drinkup: :drinkup: I think i have more strobes and lights on my truck than my local dealer has.LOL LETS MAKE THIS ONE BIG GUYS!!!!

Last edited: Nov 4, 2006
  19. 2_Djinn

2_Djinn Senior Member

Indiana guy here but i can throw a rock across the border. How far is Flint from SW Michigan ?

20. Snowman19

Snowman19 Senior Member

About 4 Hours depending on how fast you drive.