1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Michigan Snow

Discussion in 'Weather' started by Snowman19, Oct 9, 2006.

1. Snowman19

Snowman19 Senior Member

I hear it is going to be a rain snow mix possibly changing to a light snow at night Wed. and rain/snow Thur.
    Im excited i want to salt (probably no plowing but its coming!!!!!!payup payup payup payup

Last edited: Oct 9, 2006
  2. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

Just curious but isn't the pavement a little to warm to be salting? I know the pavement is way to warm here.

3. Snowman19

Snowman19 Senior Member

Yeah it really is Im really getting trigger happy:gunsfiring:

4. F350 Snowman

F350 Snowman Senior Member

Yeah I dont think we will have to worry about plowing or salting just yet, but damn wont it be nice to see the "white gold" fall from heaven?

5. Snowman19

Snowman19 Senior Member

YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS IT WILL:gunsfiring: wesport xysport payup

6. glenspot

glenspot Senior Member

They're still calling for up to 2 feet of snow in on the western end of the UP for Wednesday and into Thursday..... Sounds like fun

The trucks are ready, and waiting...

I personally think that they have over-estimated the accumulation predictions here, but gotta be ready anyway. I'm guessing we'll see around 2 inches of snow. I think that for the most part, the snow/rain mix will stay too wet to accumulate

7. Snowman19

Snowman19 Senior Member

We Could be possibly plowing GOOD snow by mid to end novemberxysport

8. glenspot

glenspot Senior Member

Started snowing this morning.

The forecasters are right so far. Snow started mixing with rain this morning, and its sticking......grass, roofs and cars are gathering snow....

100_2049.jpg

9. glenspot

glenspot Senior Member

another

another one....

100_2050.jpg

10. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

The pavement is way too warm in lower Michigan to even think about getting the plow out.

Regards Mike

11. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

WOW sweet!:bluebounc its been 7 months since ive seen that stuff!

12. Bossman 92

Bossman 92 PlowSite.com Addict

What is that stuff?? :drinkup: :D

13. Snowman19

Snowman19 Senior Member

I love it!!!!!! It hasnt started snowing here yet, but they say in the next couple hours it is going to be a rain/snow mix and then light snow!!!!:gunsfiring: payup :gunsfiring: payup

14. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

I had an inch on my windshield and hood this morning. BRING IT !!!!wesport

15. Snowman19

Snowman19 Senior Member

Im ready for the snow!! Right after leaf clean-upspayup payup

16. Snowman19

Snowman19 Senior Member

SNOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! ITS SNOWING PURE SNOW NO RAIN!!!!!! FINALLY!! IM PUTTING ON THE PLOW RIGHT NOW!!!! Again im trigger happy!!!!:gunsfiring: :gunsfiring: :gunsfiring: :gunsfiring:

17. Daner

Daner PlowSite.com Addict

You Guys are way too funny:D ...But hey ...we had some of that snow up here tday too.:drinkup: wesport

18. jcesar

jcesar Senior Member
    from Mi

I am watching, and waiting.............

19. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

My Local news said that Twin citys Michigan got 4 -6 inches of snow I seen the picture on the news.They said with wind gust it should be blizzard conditions anyone get this post some pictures for us.

RCGN
    Brad

20. Caleb55

Caleb55 Member

Here's a few pics of the UP I got off a snowmobile site for you guys to look at! [​IMG]

[​IMG]