1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

michigan snow

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by S-10 Plower, Dec 10, 2004.

1. S-10 Plower

S-10 Plower Senior Member

Hi,
    just wanted to say good luck I heard that waterford/pontiac could get 1-3 inches tonight poss. an inch or so tomorrow flint could get around 5" but that could all change we all know how well they predict the weather. have fun and plow safe. and always go make that payup
    Mark

2. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

Mark
    I hope they are right. We need some snow around here. Be safe.

Regards Mike

3. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting PlowSite.com Addict

Well John Dee's weather forecast calls for 1"- 4" by Saturday morning, that site always seem to be right on.

4. heliski989

heliski989 Member
    from mi

good news

i heard 1-4 in the brighton area

hells yea

5. 85F150

85F150 Senior Member

its good news and bad news....they are callin for it down here too but i haven't got my e-fans finished yet :cry: .........i still have to mount the second one and at least tie up the wiring................bring the snow, then i can get my new bucket seats. :drinkup:

6. they say 1-2'' around me, but it's already 2am and not doing a thing outside. The radar pics show the precip. has moved out. So much for that. :(

7. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

we got a whole lot of snow here, no wait its been all rain for 2 days now. :realmad: if only it was 15 degrees colder.

8. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

Nada, zilch, zip, nothing. Why do I get myself all worked up? Lot of MI guys. Let's have a get together.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2004
  9. S-10 Plower

S-10 Plower Senior Member

Well, there are flurries here in Waterford but not hard or cold enough to stick. It will probably come tonight when I am at a Christmas party. Michigan plowers we do need to have a meet.

10. 85F150

85F150 Senior Member

there was .5 inch at 8:30 and snowin like a female do......i was excited and expecting to make some cash but five mins later it stopped and starting melting :cry:

11. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

i need to change the trigger to a dusting. :)

12. ta3834bbl

ta3834bbl Senior Member

:realmad: Yup, nothing but rain, rain, rain in NW indiana. Jeese!

13. no snow predicted for sunday morning and we get and inch. Geee, we get nothing when they say we are supposed to, and it snows when they say nothing. It's flurrying (I know that's not a word) right now. Big deal. I'm moving to Alaska.

14. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

Guys
    Here in Waterford we got 2-3 on Sunday. I was out for about 10 hours and now its Monday am and its Snowing. There is not enough to push but I have to go salt. They claim 1-2 inchs before afternoon. payup

Regards Mike

15. 85F150

85F150 Senior Member

we had about a 1/2 inch sunday night but it has been snowing all today and we prolly picked up about 5 inches, hard to tell when it is all blowing and drifitn then some areas are clear. Suposedly suppose to get another 5 inches by tues afternoon but hopefully that lake effect is stronger and kicks in about 2ft payup

16. what the fark! Snow squalls BIG DEAL!!! I want the big snow storms! :)

17. HereToLearn

HereToLearn Member

I was out last night getting the resi's done. Knocked out 2 office complexes yesterday morning, then had to salt them today. I can't wait for the first big storm to roll through

18. 85F150

85F150 Senior Member

well since the snow quit today we picked up about 9-12 inches of really light stuff, so no sweat for the truck and made for easy cash :drinkup:

19. just heard the forecast, winter storm watch 'till 6pm thursday!! 6-10 inches possible when it's all done. Keep your fingers crossed.