1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

michigan snow

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by lownrangr, Dec 23, 2003.

1. anybody catch the forecast for the next day or so? I caught a bit that said tomorrow the rain is *supposed* to turn to snow and we'll get maybe 5 to 8 inches for southern lower. Keep your fingers crossed!
  2. AGLawnCare

AGLawnCare Junior Member

how did you like that snow i didn't even get to salt. :mad:
  3. S-10 Plower

S-10 Plower Senior Member

are you getting snow now i'm out of goodrich near flint, and i have about 4" on the drive and its still coming.

Merry christmas to all

4. jo2fst4u

jo2fst4u Member

Jackson MI here about 3 " so far as of 10:00 AM

happy happy merry merry to all!!

5. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

Grand Rapids, MI has 3" right now and still falling. It's about 10 am. Keep it coming.

6. Wilburn Parks

Wilburn Parks PlowSite.com Veteran

It's 10:15 and about close to 1 1/2" and snowing light just north of Detroit.
  7. moosey

moosey Senior Member

IT'S ABOUT TIME! That we can enough to plow.. I have 4" here at my house but only about 1" in Bloomfield Hills where I work.

I was getting tired of the no good weather man lying to us.

It won't stick around long but enough for us to get a push out of it..
  8. Only about 1 1/2" here, but relatives said theres 4" + so far in Port Huron, darned that lake effect!
  9. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

N.W. Ohio got between 3" and 9" (in spots)
  10. jo2fst4u

jo2fst4u Member

I was in Lansing for X-mas and they had prolly 5". I live in Jackson we got about 3-4 inches