1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Michigan Snow Show

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by doo-man, Aug 15, 2009.

1. doo-man

doo-man Senior Member

2009 Michigan Snow Conference and Expo
    Thursday, September 17, 2009
    Rock Financial Showplace
    46100 Grand River Ave.
    Novi, MI 48374

Just curious if any of you go to this show and if it is worth taking time to attend? I know there are other Snow & Ice shows but this is the only one I found so far taking place in Michigan. I noticed they have some key-note speakers talking about different topics etc.

2. Snowshow

Snowshow Member

Doo-Man,

I have never been personally to this show. However, I have heard great things about it. My theroy is that if you have the time to gather any information on new products or ways to succeed in this business, then grab them up whenever you can. Also sent you a private message regarding bagged ice melt. Have you made any decisions?

Jim

3. QuadPlower

QuadPlower PlowSite.com Addict

This is the first time I heard about the dates of the show prior to it actually happening. I might drive down and take a look. Is there a web site for times and costs?

4. tom_mccauley

tom_mccauley Senior Member

5. terrapro

terrapro PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

I will see you guys there!

6. QuadPlower

QuadPlower PlowSite.com Addict

Thanks for the info. I'm gonna realy try and make it.