1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Michigan Rate

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by MIPLOWER, Sep 21, 2010.

MIPLOWER Junior Member

I am rather new to industry and was wondering if any body from the Grand Rapids, Wyoming Michigan Area or any area in Michigan. I was just wondering what was the ball park figure for Per-Push and Seasonal for a 2-car by 2-car driveway per. Plus how much extra to do the walk and steps, and salt as i do not want to low ball this season.
    Thanks in advance for any help or input
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2010
  2. Plowtoy

Plowtoy Senior Member

I get $18 per push for an average driveway. I havent ever offered salt, but would figure at least 5 to 10 bucks extra depending on size of walk being done
  3. JDiepstra

JDiepstra PlowSite.com Addict

Geez man how many times does this need to be asked?

MIPLOWER Junior Member

Thanks plowtoy for the help
  5. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

I'd say $85-$100 per push for an average small driveway. I heard they get top dollar in MI. You should be able to clear $300/hr by yourself in one truck doing resi's, or your doing something wrong. But to be sure, you better ask Mark O. He's in your area.
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2010
  6. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Here they go for around $40 with sidewalks. Nobody wants to have somebody just plow....
  7. KBTConst

KBTConst Senior Member

Average driveway here is 2 cars wide 60' long $25.00 to $30.00 extra $10.00 for side walk about 30' long
  8. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

How do we know this is not Mark O asking....:confused:.....:eek:...Mark is this YOU....:waving:
  9. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

naw, Mark O has better things to do then troll PS... ;)
  10. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

I think Ive seen this thread....asked three different ways, three different times. $15 dollars. Salt price + profit. Youll find out soon if your making enough or not after 2 months. Just remember transmissions are not cheap
  11. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

12. grf_1000

grf_1000 Senior Member

way up here it would be $10-15 for the push and another $5 for the walks. i'd say 50% of the people here own a 4x4 and a plow. thats why i dont do drive ways. too many out there doing them for free.