1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Michigan Plowguys Looking for work?

Discussion in 'Networking' started by GrandScapes, Oct 16, 2007.

1. GrandScapes

GrandScapes Senior Member

Ok.

I always make seperate post for subs needed, so I figured I will make 1 post with areas where we have some accounts now available. If you are interested in any of these areas, please shoot me a pm asap.

Also a thanks to those plowsite members who we are currently already using and have used in the past.. Lets hope for more snow this year then last :drinkup:

These are for just plowtrucks and or quad guys..We have the loader stuff covered now

Full time subs needed: (roughly 6 hour routes available)

Genesee County Area (Davison, Fenton, Grand Blanc, Flint, Swartz Creek)
    Rochester Hills
    Saginaw

Other areas we have accounts that we need to sub. (pretty much 1 man hour accounts)

Brighton
    Howell
    Milford
    Wixom
    Ann Arbor

2. dbdrgr150

dbdrgr150 Member

Whats the going rate for subs? I live in Lake Orion which is not far from Rochester, i may be interested PM me with details.

3. GrandScapes

Check your pm's

4. GrandScapes

BUMP!

We still have a few sites available. PM me your service area and availability for details.

5. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

Hi Grandscapes
    Send me a PM about the Rochester Hills account. I am running a 05 Chevy 2500 HD with a 8.5 Boss straight.

Regards Mike

6. GrandScapes

PM Sent to you!

7. Hi. What do you have in Brighton and Howell
    two plow trucks v-box salter and possible sidewalk crew

8. GrandScapes

PM sent to you!