1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Michigan Meeting was Great!!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by mjmstaff, Mar 6, 2004.

1. mjmstaff

mjmstaff Member

Just wanted to give everyone an update. Made some real good friends and hope to keep in touch with all of them. Exchanged alot of info and seen some really nice trucks. I hope we can do this again soon. Next time I am not paying for all the beer. lol
  2. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

I crashed on the couch last night and I woke up @ 1:15 pm this afternoon, will try to catch you guys next time
  3. mjmstaff

mjmstaff Member

Eyesell and I was talking about doing something this summer so we will keep you posted.
  4. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

MJM, pleasure meeting you and all the other guys ( LOL ), thanks again for picking up the :drinkup: tab, we all appreciated it. Look forward to hookin' up with everyone again, and all those that came, it was great seeing all your trucks and finally putting a face with the name. :nod:
  5. mole

mole Senior Member

did any one take any pics?.
  6. mjmstaff

mjmstaff Member

I did take my camera but I lift it in the truck. I completely forgot about it until it was too late. It was a real good time.
  7. CamLand

CamLand Senior Member

keep me updated on a summer meet,hmmm maybe golf
  8. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Plow Meister is organizing one in July. I think it's going to be in Indiana. Hope to see you all there.:waving:
    Eyesell, if you come, be sure to bring the Chevelle. I want a ride.:nod: :bluebounc
  9. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

that's a bit of a drive for the old girl, but no problem !!:nod: