1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Michigan, Lansing Area

Discussion in 'Networking' started by millenniumland, Aug 11, 2004.

1. millenniumland

millenniumland Junior Member

I am looking for snowplow subcontractors and sidewalk shovelers for the Lansing Area of Michigan. What I am looking for is 2 or 3 responsible operators with reliable trucks and experience. I am also looking for a crew of 4-8 sidewalk shovelers for work in the same area.

My company has been in the snow removal business since I was 16, (now I'm 26)(Grew up in West Michigan: where all the real snow is) then moved over to Lansing 8 years ago to start my new company. We take care of Condominium complexes and subdivisions and there are over 5,000 co-owners on these complexes. They are picky and snobby, but otherwise very easy to work for.

If anyone is interested in applying, I'd like fo you to either email me at millenniumland@acd.net or call my cell phone at (517)749-4550.

Thank you,
    Kevin Kruizenga
  2. millenniumland

millenniumland Junior Member

Still Looking For Help

If anyone is interested, let me know, I am still looking for subs and shovelers.