1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Michigan Cant catch a break

Discussion in 'Weather' started by dgerke, Dec 24, 2010.

1. dgerke

dgerke Member

Now at the end of Dec we have only seen Min snow this year Storms either veer South or fizzle out when it crosses the lake I swear seems like someone is screwing with the weather glad i don't have to support my family off of plowing id loose everything .:mad:

2. Bigrd1

Bigrd1 Senior Member

yeah the snow around here hasn't been much. I sure could use some more this new plow isn't going to pay for itself without some white stuff falling from the sky!!

3. cameo89

cameo89 Senior Member

Same here, im only about 5-6 miles east of lake michigan so we have gotten a little lake effect but nothing to brag about, its all went more south down the lake towards laporte in. Only had a few plowable events and couple dozen saltings! Thank god for marvin!

4. packman1973

packman1973 Junior Member

not much up here in ludington either.hoping for a good start to 2011

5. dgerke

dgerke Member

Looking at the 10 day out look doesn't look promising I guess just sit and wait for the snow gods to bless us .
    Happy New Year all

6. dgerke

dgerke Member

West Mi weather man reported Dec snow fall 16 inches below average 13inches below from last year