1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

mich..weres the snow

Discussion in 'Weather' started by lawnmasters2006, Dec 11, 2006.

1. lawnmasters2006

lawnmasters2006 Senior Member

rain this week an going to be in the near 50s this weekend:dizzy:
    did get the plow out ounce..im was just out of the lake efect snow:(
    guess ill get the bagger back out an do some more fall clean ups...lmao:gunsfiring:

2. Snowman19

Snowman19 Senior Member

Yeah, Im starting Landscape Projects up again this week.:waving: Michigan snow keeps getting worse.

3. cgrappler135

cgrappler135 Senior Member

Yup no snow for atleast 15 days according to accu weather!

4. Mysticlandscape

Mysticlandscape Senior Member

Same here, no snow in the forcast.

5. TPC Services

TPC Services Senior Member

well join the club we here in central iowa have not see a good snow fall in 3 years last year was the worse i'v seen it and the funny thing this year is starting out even worse then that
    So I do not fell sorry for the guys complaining about gettin no sleep because they have been out two to three days plowing :cry:

6. well, I'm glad it's not supposed to snow this coming weekend because I have to fly to st. louis for a friend's wedding. Last week when temps were in the 30's I was really getting nervous that it was going to snow and I'd get fired from all my accounts! I've still got my fingers crossed. BUT, it can snow all it wants when I get back and I hope it does!!!