1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Mi-TM 3004 Pressure Washer 11HP I/C For Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Elite Property Services, Nov 6, 2012.

1. Elite Property Services

Elite Property Services Senior Member

Mi-TM 3004 Pressure Washer 11HP I/C with approx. 100' of hose with quick couplings. All nozzles present on machine. I think the carb needs cleaned or adjusted will only stay running at about half choke.

$400.00 OBO

photo 5 (800x600).jpg

2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Did you try a new plug? My mower was doing that and new plugs fixed it.

Need anything on trade?

3. Elite Property Services

Not interested in trading but I appreciate the info. I acquired the unit and don't have much time to work on it. It is a nice machine though.

4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I forget where you're at in N IL. If I venture your way I'll probably get this thing. I've gone through a couple of junkers, have a used hot natural gas one that I've never even hooked up, but I do need one from time to time, especially a portable one. Infact I need to do my deck before winter lol.

5. Elite Property Services

I am in hinckley 60520 about 15 minutes west of aurora.

6. Elite Property Services