1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

MI......Need plow and Spreader OR....

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by d&rlawncare, Sep 26, 2007.

1. d&rlawncare

d&rlawncare Member
    from mi

Looking for a used plow and spreader in good condition. If I cannot find one I am looking for somebody in LANSING that would like 4-5 commercial accounts for the winter, If you have 2 trucks I might be abe to get you 5-7 accounts all commercial ones that I currently mow. 2 of them are big apartment complexs that would require at least 2 trucks. You must be VERY reliable and be able to handle the work load. Please Call me at 517-719-1354 if your interested. 8am-4pm. or you can PM m on lawnsite. Thank you.

2. QuadPlower

QuadPlower PlowSite.com Addict

I hate to tell you about it, because I'm still debating whither or not to buy it.

1998 HINO DIESEL. Manual trans. w/12' contractors dump, 9' Boss snowplow, 10' Western salter, exc. tires. $6,500 OBO. Kalamazoo, MI.

http://auto-rv.com/browse.aspx?AdName=BM2320494

3. jcesar

jcesar Senior Member
    from Mi

I have a used western for sale. Only live about 45 minutes from you.
    give me a call. 9893070877

4. d&rlawncare

d&rlawncare Member
    from mi

http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=47426&highlight=unimount

will this mount work with your plow? I spoke with you over the phone last week. PEASE call me @ 517-719-1354 8am-4pm I would really ike this setup if they will work together. Thanks

5. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

6. d&rlawncare

d&rlawncare Member
    from mi

7. jcesar

jcesar Senior Member
    from Mi

yes it will work. Will call you in the morning.

8. fourspeedfish

fourspeedfish Member