1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer's wiring harness

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by one ton dually, Nov 11, 2004.

1. one ton dually

one ton dually Member

i'm puting together another plow setup on one of my older Bronco's,and I have the E60 unite,and I have the 2 toggle switch's,and now I noticed the wiring wasn't with the setup.I need the wiring from the switch's inside to the pump.

2. POWER WAGON

POWER WAGON Junior Member

The E-60 Have All The Wires On The Solenoids. Dont Forget The Hose Conversion On Your Blade If You Have One That Was Running With A E-47

3. one ton dually

one ton dually Member

hose conversion

What's the differance berween the E-47 hose's,and the E-60 hose's on the blade??Another ?? is my E-60 has a yellow/white/black wire connection's,and the toggle switch harness has a green/white/red/black wire connection.What wire harness do I need to use my E-60 with the duall toggle switch set up.This is my 2nd build for eletric/hydrulic type ploe's,and the 1st hasn't seen snow yet.I alway's have had Fisher traditional setup's so this electric/hydrulic stuff is new to me.This set up is going on the Bronco under my user name.Only as a back up,or after storm clean up type plow truck.Only the easy stuff.I plow alot of small business's parking lot's,and 3 motel lot's mainly useing my 79 one ton with a traditional Fisher setup with a 9ft meyer's blade modified to fit the fisher hookup.Real easy to modifie.Any help with this E-60 wireing deal would greatly be aprecciated!snow is a coming!!!!