1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

meyers wiring for lights i think

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bigmudder77, Sep 20, 2008.

1. bigmudder77

bigmudder77 Senior Member
    from wooster

got this with a old plow truck i got but i sold the truck and pulled all the plow stuff off it and only have these left so dont ask cause i dont have any thing but this left

it came off a 1993 f-250 the bracket that holds the wiring box thing broke off cause on the box the guy over tighed the screws and it cracked and when i got it off the thing just fell apart

make offers these are going on ebay tomorrow

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. bigmudder77

from wooster

from west salem ohio 44287 but i can ship pretty much any where as long as you pay for it

3. bigmudder77

from wooster

just found another one just like this so im guessing its one for each head light cause the 1993 f-250 was the only truck i got that had the plow already on it

so now there are 2 of these i will get pics of the other one if any one is interested

4. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

will you consider $35 shipped to 01527?

5. bigmudder77

from wooster

pm sent let me know

6. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Hi

Check your Pay Pal

Thanks
    Jay

7. bigmudder77

from wooster

sold close this down thanks again nascar24 will be sending you a pm with the tracking number