1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyers V plow

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by RamPainting LLC, Nov 20, 2008.

1. RamPainting LLC

RamPainting LLC Senior Member

Anyone running the Meyers V plow? I'd also like to now what you guy's think of the new express mounting system? The last Meyer's I had was a standard pin mounted plow on a 87 Jeep Wrangler, I've always like Meyers, they have always been good to me.

2. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Haven't really heard much but when I've heard , express mount system and power packs have been troublesome.
    It seems that every Meyer dealer who has an inventory has been blowing them out on E-bay for cost or below cost so that also tells me that their not a popular choice when buying new, jmho

I'd stick with the Super V and the MD series mounting system http://www.meyerproducts.com/distributor/images/advertising/supervsheetfinal.pdf Down the road I believe you'll find it will be asier to move to the next truck than the Express, again jmho

Jay

Last edited: Nov 21, 2008
  3. RamPainting LLC

RamPainting LLC Senior Member

Thanks for the link Jay, Meyers website is not the easiest to navigate. I do like the looks for the Super V, I need to compare the weight to the Western and see how they compare?

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Can't get a Super-V with anything but the EZ-Plus mounting series anyway...Xpress mount isn't available on them. :)