1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyers Upper Hoop Needed

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Bucky Hughes, Dec 25, 2010.

1. Bucky Hughes

Bucky Hughes Junior Member

I need an upper hoop for meyers plow or if I can find a western unimount plow for 97 F250 or 350 need asap also looking for a salt spreader for my new spair truck

2. cbeard

cbeard Member

Are you looking for a lift hoop if so I have one for sale. I am in WV

3. Bucky Hughes

Bucky Hughes Junior Member

yes n how much??

4. cbeard

cbeard Member

I would like to get $400 for the lift hoop I have as it is new unused. Give me a call 304-671-0960.

5. GLS1

GLS1 Inactive

meyers hoop

Buckey, i have a meyer hoop if you need one that came off one of my 2001 chevy HD that was barely ever used. Give me a call Chris 440-666-9331 I am in NE Ohio $300.00 it has been sitting in the shop against the wall. We do not use meyers but needed the hoop and undercarriage for an upfit due to ease of installation on a 2 wheel hd.