1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyers touch pad -round connector wires???

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by mx495, Dec 14, 2006.

1. mx495

mx495 Member
    from MO

I bought a plow with the older style touch pad with the round connector. The wires at the pump end were all cut off:confused: . Any way of know which wire or "pin hole" in the connector corresponds to what color wire. The only one that is obvios is the interior ground, solenoid switch wire, and inside power wire because they still have the terminals attached.

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Not positive I'm following you.Do you mean out at the bumper? The wires at the lift pump end should be self explanitory. Red to red,green to green and black to black.

3. StorksAuto

StorksAuto Senior Member

Yes those harnesses with no colors can be fun what we do is hook it all up whan you hit up the Red one has power when you hit down the black has power and when you angle Left it will be the green one with power. The one in the interior goes to a Key on power and the one under the hood goes to the small termal on the solanoid.

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Dont mean to correct anybody but the green one is for right not left. :D

5. StorksAuto

StorksAuto Senior Member

I do that all the time not so good with my directions Cant get that east west stuff down either

6. LLM Ann Arbor

LLM Ann Arbor Senior Member

Then 23 to 96 to GR is a better idea Jeen.

lol

7. StorksAuto

StorksAuto Senior Member

Well I will have my wife with me she gets us from place to place. I hand her the phone to take directions. No I do alot of driving and dont do bad I know alot of differnt roads now.

8. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

How about the up and down? LOL!:D

9. mx495

mx495 Member
    from MO

The ends were cut off, no colors to match.

Thanks, that's what i will do. Don't know why i didn't think of that.

10. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Yep,if it's a non colored harness just break out the old trusty test light. Just in case you dont know the color's on the pump itself are: red=raise Green=angle right and black: down