1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyers Super V-2 9.5 foot or Snow Dogg VXF95

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Chipper, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Chipper

Chipper Member

Can't decide between the 2 plows for my F-350. SD is $5000 and the V-2 is about $4800 with rebate. I will install them myself. Which plow is better?? Is one more user friendly? Kind of like the auto lift on the Meyers. What do the experts think??
  2. condo plow

condo plow Senior Member
    from chicago

I had a Meyer the welds kept braking and it was only 5 years old just outside the warranty
    I went with the snowdogg Vxf 8.5 SS
  3. slplow

slplow PlowSite.com Veteran

The city of Boston has switched all there small plows from fisher to the meyer v-2 . dealer told me they have none come back. I just bought an 8.5 super v2. Also the town I live in has all diamond plows with and the guy's I have talk to say there great plows.
  4. Fourtrax250R

Fourtrax250R Senior Member

The Super V2 has a 5 year warranty.... and its a SOLID unit, you wont be disappointed!
  5. Chipper

Chipper Member

Thanks for the input guys. I just went in a different direction and bought a Hiniker 9' scoop. Hope it will work on driveways and windrow as good as a straight blade at least. Just couldn't pass on the $1500 deal vs $5000 plus for a new V.