1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

meyers stickers

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Big Nate's Plowing, Aug 29, 2003.

1. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

ok I bought a couple bushel baskets of e-47 plow pumps @ a going out of buisness auction and I have gone thru most of them and flushed everything replaced all seals & made sure they were fully functional, I am going to have them sand blasted and powdercoated and now I cant find a source for the meyer-e47 stickers. I want these to look 100% because they are going on e-bay any clue where to find the stickers?:help:

2. snowjoker

snowjoker Senior Member

Nate follow this link and go to contact us at the bottom of the page and send them an email with your request. I would think they could help you out http://www.meyerproducts.com/
  3. Garagekeeper

Garagekeeper Senior Member

Meyer Stickers

Nate you can order them thru you Meyer Distributor.
    If you have trouble getting them let me know.
    :rolleyes: John.............
  4. penberth

penberth Member

They may send you some...

If you e-mail them, they may send you some. I e-mailed Meyer and asked for a user manual when I bought a used plow from a guy that didn't come with one. Then I e-mailed them after and asked for a big Meyer Max sticker for the plow blade. They sent one a few days later. :)
  5. GMCplow

GMCplow Junior Member

I also e-mailed Meyers for a new set of stickers (late last spring). Came within a few days... :) They also included a service manual for the plow at my request. Great customer relations from Meyer in my opinion.
  6. speedracer241

speedracer241 Senior Member

Hey Nate,

Powder coating involves baking the part after it has been powder coated. You probably want to leave the seals and fluid out of them.

How much are ya going to sell them for? My employer is going to need one before snow.

Let me know,
    Mark k

SIPLOWGUY Senior Member

:) I think all the plow manufacturers are happy to see their name out and about. Fisher has always been 100% whenever I contact them. I even got a shirt once!:D My wife gets mad if I wear it too much. She wants to wash it once in a while!:p
  8. chtucker

chtucker Senior Member

Just re-read this. You cannot sandblast them or powdercoat them after you have rebuilt them.

Sandblasting will leave dust (bad nasty seal and hydraulic eating dust) in every nook and cranny.

Powdercoating involves baking the thing at 400 degrees F. Forget about you seals and solenoids then.

Howard (just got out of court of a powdercoating escapade.)
  9. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

from my understanding there is a new process that uses UV lamps, it supposably is just as durable and it dosent heat the parts over 120 deg. as for sandblasting them,.. I guess it is a crapshoot the way those things are sealed now I doubt any will get in there. it wont take much work to disassemble them anyways if I have to