1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyers Sno Commander 70's Dodge

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by MDurling, Oct 19, 2008.

1. MDurling

MDurling Junior Member

I found a 70's vintage Dodge Sno Commander sitting at a repair facility. The truck was complete and in factory configuration. Down side not for sale. However they let me pop hood and photograph pumps and belt set up. It turns out that I have the plow pump and it mounts lower drivers side where power steering pump would normally be found. What I am missing is the power steering pump and associated brackets, mounts above water pump.If anyone has this system and would sell the power steering package - pump, brackets, hoses or the entire hydraulics setup - plow and steering truck side reply here or contact directly miked@avci.net Thank you Mike

2. Joshjeepcj7

Joshjeepcj7 Member

i am pretty sure i saw what you are looking for on ebay try doing a search

3. MDurling

MDurling Junior Member

Thanks to all

Thank you to all that have replied to my pleas for help! I have located all the important parts required to keep the old/new girl going. Plow is mounted and functioning, all that is left to do (1) fabricate idler pully bracket for power steering (2) have pressure hose made up.