1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyers sander to a fisher harness

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by welder1122, Nov 27, 2012.

1. welder1122

welder1122 Senior Member

I was curious if anyone has taken a Meyers spreader and wired it into a truck that has fisher controls. I am assuming the box in the truck is just about the same as everything else. Amy help could be great

2. CAG80

CAG80 Member
    from ct

I wired up a Henderson spread to a fisher controller box. If you can get the two wiring diagrams It should not be to difficult.

3. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

just get a test light figure out what wires do what and wire them to a 7 pin trailer wire thats all mine are

4. welder1122

welder1122 Senior Member

Thanks guys.

5. Morrissey snow removal

there was on on craigslist in worc a cupple days ago meyers control if u are still looking

6. welder1122

welder1122 Senior Member

I have a procaster and a basically new meyers i can get for cheap and I want to keep the procaster as a backup so ibwant to keep the wiring the same

7. Morrissey snow removal

i see. thats a good idea