1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyers Saber Lights Connectors

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by brianbora1, Oct 23, 2009.

1. brianbora1

brianbora1 Member

Looking for a set of the wire end connectors or whole harness. Either used new! Thanks for any info!

2. warrior

warrior Junior Member
    from ny

Meyer Snow Plow Light Adapter Harness Kit Part # 07102 brand new would you be interested in it

3. brianbora1

brianbora1 Member

I am looking for the harness end that actually connects to the wires that come from the Sabre lights. I bought these lights from a flea market and the ends were cut, looks like they were spliced onto whatever they came off of. Is this what you have? If not does anyone have these or know where I can obtain these? Thanks!

4. warrior

warrior Junior Member
    from ny

Leave me a email i will send you a pick sounds like the right kit this is from a web site (07102 Adaptor plug for Nite Saber, fits H9007 lamps)

Last edited: Oct 24, 2009
  5. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Hi

I have a set of used ones $25 + $10 to ship

E-mail me at jphanratty@charter.net

6. warrior

warrior Junior Member
    from ny

I will sell you the new ones for the same price $35 shipped to your door and Jay forget about those plow setups

7. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

What he needs isn't what you have, what he needs is the pigtails coming out of the Saber lights themselves, they are $29 Each brand new! so I'll offering him a pair of good used ones for less than half? If he wants brand new ones, I have them as well , just trying to help him out with what he needs.

The black cable in the photo with the yellow cap is what he is asking for

[​IMG]
    Jay

8. brianbora1

brianbora1 Member

Jay,I think you are right. I need the wires coming out of the light itself. I have no ends(pigtails) on them! I didn't mean to cause any problems between anyone...:)

9. warrior

warrior Junior Member
    from ny

You did not cause any conflict between anyone and its a good thing Jay chimed in, as i am a western man. Thanks Jay because i thought what i have was it, BTW can you use them if so shoot me a offer.