1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

meyers pumps

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by blc1, Nov 12, 2008.

1. blc1

blc1 Junior Member
    from ohio

Are the pumps interchangable. Can you put a an e47, e57, or e60 on same set up?

2. tom_mccauley

tom_mccauley Senior Member

yes,yes,yes!:drinkup:

3. blc1

blc1 Junior Member
    from ohio

What are the differences in the pumps

4. tom_mccauley

e-57 is a little quicker than the e-47, and 60 quicker than 47/57. My self I prefer the 47's for reliability reasons!.

5. blc1

blc1 Junior Member
    from ohio

Do they have the same wiring on each. Sorry for so many questions. Just getting into plowing this year and trying to figure all this out.

6. tom_mccauley

plow controls are basically the same

7. captfudd

captfudd Member

Nothing they make will ever be as good as the E 47 pump hands down there best these E 60's are for the birds regardless of how fast they are???

8. whiplash3e

whiplash3e Junior Member

Will a E47 lift a older ( Heavy ) western 8.6 pro plow? I have a western cable pump, but would like to get rid of the cables. Have a friend that has a e47 pump. Any Ideas? Thanks.

9. tom_mccauley

Yes, it will lift it just fine!:drinkup: