1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyers pump question and introduction

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by dave_dj1, Nov 2, 2010.

1. dave_dj1

dave_dj1 Senior Member
    from NY

Hi guys and gals, I'm a new member of the plowsite although I have been lurking for a while.(great site by the way!)
    I'm not sure if this is in the proper section, if not, please forgive me.
    I have plowed in the past, years ago, not going into commercial, just my own driveway.
    I just picked up a 7.5' meyers blade with pistons, and a quick mount with pump and headlights (it's a tube).
    I have no idea what the headlight/pump mount came off (got them at the junkyard)
    My question is this, the pump looks to be an E60 but I have not found any numbers to support that assumption, i did find "AMJ4739" it does say it's made in slovenia (spelling?)
    I want to mount this on an older F150 (I have lots of fab skills and tools) The pump has 3 wires, a red, green and black as well as the power red and black, from searching around the web it appears that I need a solenoid to operate the pump, correct? If this is the case, do i need to activate this solenoid with each switch movement? I have a pretty good understanding of how the wiring works and each operating mode. I don't want to buy a factory switch or touch pad but would if I had to.
    Thanks in advance,
  2. Plowfixguys

Plowfixguys Senior Member

Dave. Go www.meyerproducts.com the click on Tech Service then manuals and look for the wiring diagrams you need.
  3. swa136

swa136 Senior Member

4. swa136

swa136 Senior Member