1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyers problem

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by pushinsno, Dec 10, 2009.

1. pushinsno

pushinsno Member

Okay my meyers e 60 with touchpad controller wont angle left, i have a brand new controller it does everything but go left unless i bump the up button several times the plow will angle left and when it gets there it stays there unless i hit something with the trip edge then it will angle back to the straight position. The control pad doesnt show any over load, i have looked at other post on here for some answers and i am wondering if i have bad pwer angle or the hose is bad or the couplers are bad or swivels. Also the pump has been totally flushed twice and has new coils and new valves. Also why would my control pad stay on constantly aneven when the truck isnt on when its hooked to pwer that comes on with ignition, sorry for all the questions guys but plowed for 14 hours yesterday with 6 hours of it stuck in the angle left position

2. no lead

no lead PlowSite.com Addict

in the start of your post you say won't angle left, at the end you say had to plow with it left for 6 hrs. which is it? i say bad coupler.

3. pushinsno

pushinsno Member

right it wont angle left but for some reason it wont angle left unless i bump the up button several times to get it over there, and i di that once yesterday cause i needed to be left and it wouldnt go back for the rest of the day until i tripped it on edge of a curb and now back to norm where it would right up and down, and would it still be a bad coupler even thoug the hose fills with fluid

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Bad coupler or a cross over valve issue most likely.

May want to recheck your wiring for your touch pad too. Sounds like you don't have it quite right.