1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyers Poly Mold Plow???

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by sixtwojoe, Nov 15, 2004.

1. sixtwojoe

sixtwojoe Junior Member

Does anyone use one of the MEYERS Poly Mold plows? Are they any good. I found a truck with one mounted on a 91 FORD F-350 dually 4X4. Thanks

2. JPMAKO

JPMAKO Senior Member

I have a 7.5 meyers poly on my F-250
    All in all it is a good blade, it is the rest that sucks.

Jason

3. Dwan

Dwan Senior Member

I have 4 of them and the poly part is great. Watch the frame ware it atches to the truck for cracks.

JPMAKO "great minds think alike"

4. JKOOPERS

JKOOPERS Senior Member

i have had mine for 4 years . its great no snow sticks to it and it wont rust out . meyers i think are the easiest to work on . imo

5. JPMAKO

JPMAKO Senior Member

Thats the problem it seems that I am always working on mine during the season. Last year I went to get gas, I put the plow down and well wouldnt ya know it, it would not go back up. So here I am at the gas station in the middle of the night changing the fluid and cleaning the screens. Apparently it froze... That is just one of the many problems that I have had with meyers plows. Newt time it will be a Fisher or a Western.

Jason

6. JKOOPERS

JKOOPERS Senior Member

no matter what plow you get you will have to work on it sometime for something