1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyers Plow setup for Dodge Dakota

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by dailyk, Sep 5, 2013.

1. dailyk

dailyk Junior Member

Dodge Dakota Plow Setup that fits my 2002 Dakota. I am located in the New Jersey / Philadelphia Areas.

I have mount, receiver, joystick, wiring harness, plow pump, bracket, springs,
    lights, markers, solenoid, hydro fluid. All parts stored indoors since I bought it used, except for blade and receiver for truck. I had the blade welded last year with reinforced metal,removed rust with cutter and painted Meyers Red. Buyer needs fasteners/bolts to mount it to the truck.

I bought it with the intentions of putting it on my 2002 Dakota quad cab,
    now it hasn't snowed enough since, and I also have a huge blower and plan on getting
    a new truck later this year.

Here is a link to some of the pics. The blade has since been reconditioned as you can see in the last few pics. Some of these pics were taken way before I reconditioned the blade by welding and painting with Meyers Red plow paint. The blade has no rust, what you see on there is dirt from being stored outside. I am asking $1000 OBO. To mount it will take a little love but the price might be worth it for you. Let me know any questions. If you are serious and want to make me an offer or want to see it, PM me or send me your name and phone #. I would like it out of my yard and garage so dont be shy

https://plus.google.com/photos/1091...ms/5620840561626166673?authkey=CKDG75Xd_PTyZA

Last edited: Sep 5, 2013