1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyers plow moount and hoops Chevy and ford

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by m.$terner, Dec 16, 2013.

1. m.$terner

m.$terner Senior Member

Meyers plow mounts and hoops Chevy and ford

Just some stuff ive collected over the years or have bought at auctions etc for my own plowing business. Im happy with the 3 trucks I have now and have decided to sell this extra stuff off since im not looking to buy any more vehicles or get any more new contracts at this time. located in Newark,DE 19713. would prefer local pickup but may be willing to ship the plow mounts although I know the last time i shipped one a few years back through ups I think it was around $100-$125 so please keep that in mind.If you have any questions you can PM me. prices are pretty firm (unless otherwise noted) unless your interested in buying more than 1 piece. I will be adding more stuff in the next week or so as I get sorted through the rest of the stuff I dont think I need anymore.

Meyers EzClassic Plow mount. fits thhe gmt400 trucks which include Chevrolet and GMC from 1988-1998 and 1999 and 2000 in the classic series only.This is the tube style mount-$400

Meyers EZ classic plow mount for Fords 1992-1996. This was on a 93 I believe F150 but I think should fit the 92-96 3/4 and 1 toon trucks as well and also should fit the 87-91 truck too if i remember right. comes with all brackkets, in very nice shape, no bolts-$375

Meyers EZ classic full size plow mount Hoop.I have (2) of these right now. No twist or bends in them. $350 each

Meyers Ez-classic plow mount and hoop (they are stuck together) for the 1st generation gm s series trucks from 83-93 in 4x4 only (s10,s15 sonoma, jimmy, blazer)-$450 obo

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 16, 2013
  2. m.$terner

m.$terner Senior Member

bump, I am slightly negotiable on most of this stuff and will be adding more stuff tonight. also may be willing to trade for Meyers St7.5, Meyers C8 and C8.5 Blades

3. m.$terner

m.$terner Senior Member

bump. negotiable on everything, especially if you are local. FORD mount has been SOLD!!

NEW PRICES:

GMT400 mount-$350

Meyer EZ Classic hoops=$300 Each

S10 mount and hoop-$275

PM me or send me an email at MGS_Enterprises@yahoo.com If emailing me make sure you state you are from plowsite please.Thanks

4. m.$terner

m.$terner Senior Member

GMT400 mount and (1) hoop have been sold.

Still have the s10 mount and mini hoop, 1 full size hoop and am also adding a western ultra-mount plow mount from a 2004 4x4 F450, should fit 99-04 F series Superdutys though. Can send pics if anyone is interested in that. $400