1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyers plow light color code/ mounting bolt cover torn off

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Bostonyj7, Oct 29, 2008.

1. Bostonyj7

Bostonyj7 Senior Member

First post to this Forum, hope to use the info from here often.

Recieved my bros (passed on) Meyers plow for a Jeep Wrangler (E47,6.5") .It has truck-lite lights and I need to splice it into my trucks harness. Looking for the wire color codes.Just have the lites and harness. It has 4 pins and a "hole" as a plug

Secondly, the thin tin housing that holds the mounting bolt has torn out and need to replace it somehow. Is this a replaceable part? What have others done. Im handy with metal so I can create if needed.

Thanks guys
    C-

Last edited: Oct 29, 2008
  2. plowbabe

plowbabe Member
    from Midwest

3. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

What year jeep? some of the newer vehicles don't like the direct splice method.

If you're referring to the fixture that holds the bolt on the bottom of the light housing i do not believe they are available as a replaceable part.

4. Bostonyj7

Bostonyj7 Senior Member

my Jeep is a 94 wrangler. I was going to wire the lights to a relay and switch under the dash, the turn/driving lights I was going to direct splice. Not good?

Plowbabe,

Awsome link, thats what I need. Ty

And yes, thats the part Im looking for. Time to fab up brackets

C-

Last edited: Oct 30, 2008