1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyers plow from 83 to 95 Ranger?

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by hreed, Oct 12, 2008.

1. hreed

hreed Junior Member
    from Alaska

I currently have a Meyers plow on an 83 Ranger that I would like to install on a 95 Ranger. Meyers apparently does not have the exchange kit for this and it looks like they recommend not installing on the 95. Does anyone know why? I can fabricate the mounts etc, but I doubt the lights would interchange. I guess I just don't know why the 95 wouldn't work. The 83 pushes snow great, but it is getting to be a maintenance hog and I'm getting tired of working on it every time I need to plow. Thanks for any help.
  2. Patssfan

Patssfan Junior Member

I have an E57 TMP6.5 USING the Meyer brush mount on a 94 king cab. It works great! You have to call around for the meyer sweeper mount. I think it is long discontinued. Officially I think Meyer did not want a plow going on this truck,but I have not had any issues other than with the plow itself.