1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

meyers plow diagnostic help

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by joestruck, Jan 2, 2006.

1. joestruck

joestruck Junior Member

Does anyone know of a repair shop in Worcester MA that can diagnose and repair a meyers pump set up ? The closest distributor per Meyer website is MHQ in Marlboro.

I got my parts at MECHANICS BLISS is Worcester ,rebuilt the power unit(new o rings and seals) because of leak down, had it working last 2 days , and now it won't go up ! It's not an emergency I have another plow truck,but I am now over my head I think. Let me know, or PM me.:help:

2. bnewell

bnewell Banned
    from Ohio

3. #1 plowtech

#1 plowtech Senior Member

There are a couple things to check yourself if your able.
    you may fix it yourself. if you want phone tech, PM me and i will give you my number.

its easy to check. Good luck PT.:)

4. KenG

KenG Senior Member
    from MA

5. Robhollar

Robhollar Senior Member

Is there fluid in it??????? Rob

6. polygaryd

polygaryd Junior Member

plow wont go up

i am having the same trouble.. i have a diamond quick lift e-60h and we have replaced the orings in the cylinder and 2 out of 3 of the valves but still hasn't fixed the no lift problem. side to side works great, plow will lift most of the way up then drop as soon as you let go of the lift button.. already put 400 into this plow aqnd dont want to waste anymore money seeing as how the third valve cost 80 dollars and if that doesn't work it could be the sump i think it is called where the valves screw into and the rams go.. help please. i am also very close to worcester actually in shrewsbury

7. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Which two valves did you replace? The "A" valve ( the smallest one with the black wire) is usually the one that causes "plow dropping problems" :nod: