1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyers Plow Controller Flashing

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by PGHplowguy, Feb 3, 2014.

1. PGHplowguy

PGHplowguy Senior Member

I have a Meyers Diamond plow set up. The controller was working, though the right button did stick at times and make the controller stop and turn red. Now the controller is flashing and the plow has no movement. All the arrow direction buttons flash. Meyers does not know what the problem is. Do any of you? Thank you.
  2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Have you tried a new controller?
  3. Boomer123

Boomer123 Senior Member

4. JeepCoMJ

JeepCoMJ Senior Member

Check the harness ground
  5. muffy189

muffy189 Senior Member

I had that problem a couple weeks ago and found one of my plug was bad and the A seloniod was bad
  6. tjctransport

tjctransport PlowSite.com Addict

when mine does this the ground connection needs to be tightened.
  7. Fourtrax250R

Fourtrax250R Senior Member

as stated above, check/clean harness ground. also if you have the square 1 piece plug.. make sure both sides of plugs are clean and apply dialectical grease to same.... good luck
  8. info4tim

info4tim Senior Member

Did you get this fixed yet?
  9. bh4691

bh4691 Junior Member

i know the flashes are codes.. depending on the flashes results in a direction to fallow.. im having a similar problem. my code is one.. most of the time its a connection or a ground... these things have the solenoids that need to ground out... this causing a condition of no ground.if they dont bottom out.. it will cause that.