1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

meyers plow A frame question.

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by tjctransport, Jan 19, 2012.

1. tjctransport

tjctransport PlowSite.com Addict

i was given a 7.5 ft plow today with a setup i bought.
    99-04 superduty mount, hoop, lights, E-60 pump, and wiring harness with slick stik.
    plow has a new 8 ft cutting edge on it with the ends wrapped around the sides for curb runners. paid $300 for the whole shebang. :D

everything except for the plow itself are only 2 years old.
    the plow looks to be a homemade mix and match of spare parts.
    where the sector meets the A frame, there is a 1 1/2 inch gap between the
    a frame lift link/pivot retainer and the sector hoop.
    the sector has 3 springs going to the moleboard.
    what parts do you think i have here? i am thinking a ST-90 sector and a LT-90 A frame?

or do you think it is a LT-90 sector and a commercial plow A frame?

all my plows are either C-8"s or C-8.5's except for the ST-90 on the old 79 F-350 so i really don't know much about the small plows.
  2. leolkfrm

leolkfrm PlowSite.com Addict

post a pic it would be easier
  3. tjctransport

tjctransport PlowSite.com Addict

i was thinking of that when i posted last night, about 10 minutes after my son in law left here with the plow because his broke and they were calling for a chance of snow early today.