1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyers Pinouts

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by gslam88, Apr 6, 2003.

1. gslam88

gslam88 Senior Member

I had to put my plow back on the truck again today... I know some of you do not like Meyers... but its a Meyer MDII frame and every so often I am not able to fully seat the plug correctly for the electrical connections for either the lights or parts of the plow function correctly....... what I am looking for is a diagram of the plug pin-outs so that I know which plug to clean more thoroughly that the others.... I clean them... put some dielectric grease in there..but just want to confirm the correct pin-outs in case it happens again

The plow did not come with any paper work when I got it, and have not gone to a dealer yet... but just thought I would ask tonight and see if anyone had something.....

Pete :waving:
  2. penberth

penberth Member

Not too sure....

Is this what you are looking for?

Got it from Mill's Supply.
  3. gslam88

gslam88 Senior Member

No sorry... what I am looking for is the pin out connector that I have .... I tried to make a picture of the pinout so you might see what I am think off

Last edited: Mar 15, 2007