1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

meyers phone number

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by bobcatnj, Nov 9, 2007.

1. bobcatnj

bobcatnj Member
    from NJ

anyone know a phone number of some one i can complain to for about 4 hours about the worst plow in the industry the MEYER EZ MOUNT EXPRESS

2. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

well you can complain here............

3. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

(216) 486-1313

4. bobcatnj

bobcatnj Member
    from NJ

why is that number always busy? or is everyone complaining

5. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

so are you going to tell us whats so wrong with the plow?

6. bobcatnj

bobcatnj Member
    from NJ

lets see..... plow is 2 1/2 years olod and had nothing but problems. i went through 4 controllers because the plow wouldnt raise or turn. the dealer kept saying it was the controller. i driving at night and the plow lights turn off, i turn on and off truck lights and i get no lights. so now i have to drive home with the strobes on top of my truck for headlights, dealer said it was the light modular. last year i go to put the plow on the truck, the plow doesnt raise. so now i cant mount it on the truck, i had to trailer it it to the shop. dealer put a whole new membrain on.so now on friday of last week, i go to put the plow on so bring it for service and what do you know, the plow doesnt work. i cant mount the plow i hit the up switch to mount it and the plow goes in the down position and will not go up, so i cant mount it, so now it sitting in the bed of my truck going to the shop on monday. the plow is the most unreliable plow ever. i have 6 other plow trucks 2 fisher plows,2 westerns, 1 meyer, and 1 boss and never had a problem with them besides normal maintenance. i will NEVER buy a meyer plow again. i want them to buy back the plow (now like 7000.00 new) so they can fix the problems and give me a normal mounting plow, but i doubt that will happen.this plow has cost me nothing but money.

7. plowbabe

plowbabe Member
    from Midwest

have you had the #08129 update kit installed?? We have sold several with zero problems.

Babe

8. bobcatnj

bobcatnj Member
    from NJ

what does that include?

9. nobletousha13

nobletousha13 Senior Member
    from VA

umm

lets see i think its new wiring harness, new controller, no wireless crap, new switch on pump, new check valve. I feel like i am missing something. Its cover under warranty. Get it if you havn't it will make it alot more reliable plow.:help:

10. plowbabe

plowbabe Member
    from Midwest