1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyers MDll angle cylinder

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by speedo, Sep 16, 2008.

1. speedo

speedo Junior Member
    from 01030

Where can I find new pistons for angle cylinders (1 1/2 x 10) or is it not feasible to rebuild them. I see the seal kits but no piston shafts. Mine are pitted. Thanks....
  2. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

I would just buy new cylinders if the piston rods are pitted. When they are pitted bad enough you will get a little bit of water in the system every-time you move them.
    I have never seen the piston rods for sale. The end caps and seal kits but not rods.
    The Central Parts warehouse link on the top of the page will have new ones. Millsupply.com too. They all will ship parts. Search "Snow Plow Parts" on the INTERNET. There will be many places come up. Check prices, after market parts are cheaper. Some dealers may add to the price over official OEM dealers prices.