1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyers Lot Pro 8

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Normskiboy, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Normskiboy

Normskiboy Junior Member

Just purchased a used Meyers Lot Pro 8 foot plow to mount on my 2012 Ram 2500.I have to get the hook up and wiring installed. Does anyone have a estimate on cost? Pray for snow!:mechanic:

2. woody617

woody617 Member
    from pa

I just put a Meyers sv2 plow and my guy charges 500 for new plow setup but I also bought plow from him as well so he probably making more off of me but that's what he said he charges .

3. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

You looking for labor cost or parts cost, IE mount and wiring for your truck?

4. Normskiboy

Normskiboy Junior Member

mounting of truck unit and all wiring parts and labor.

5. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

So you have none of the truck parts? Labor to install normally runs $400-500. Mounts can be $800+ unless you at least have the clevis, guessing you have MDII. Light modules $150-200. Control aftermarket $150ish. And probably a few hundred more for the rest of the wiring needed.

6. cvwhr

cvwhr Member

I just had the same situation priced out for a 97 F250 HD pricing ranged from $1000 to $1300 parts and labor same plow.