1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

meyers lift tube needed

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by hans99, Jan 7, 2004.

1. hans99

hans99 Junior Member

I'm in dire need of a lift tube for a meyers system I would like to find a used one seeing as this is for my back up truck. Some thief decided to take mine

Call me anytime at 440-221-3232 or E-mail me at hans99@alltel.net or stoneshooter2003@yahoo.com

2. gt_racer50

gt_racer50 Senior Member
    from Ohio

Check your local plow repair guy, or your local guy that repairs Meyers equipement. I picked up a used one last year from a shop in Central Ohio, plus the frame mount for a decent price.

3. SNOWPIMP

SNOWPIMP Member

they are 56.60 brand new!

4. hans99

hans99 Junior Member

I need the complete assembly from the undercarriage minus the pump I called the local dealer and was told 335.00 I dont want to drop that much on a back up truck

Thanks to all the have responded all the help is awsome

5. SNOWPIMP

SNOWPIMP Member

that sounds about right I thought you needed a lift Ram not the mounting assembly!

6. ih82plow

ih82plow Senior Member

Sorry for your loss.

I HATE THEFT!

We should be allowed to beat the daylights out of some one if we catch them red handed stealing.I am sure we would have less crime that way

7. hans99

hans99 Junior Member

Thank you to all for the help and support. I think that I have found a used one locally I will know more today