1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyers Leak

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by ToddM NJ, Jan 26, 2011.

1. ToddM NJ

ToddM NJ Member

Hey Guys. Have storm coming tonight and have a huge problem. It will go up and down with no problem. Angle right with no problem but will not go left. If my girlfriend hits the switch left, it makes noise but does not move. If she hits it I can pull the plow left but fluid leaks out between the coil block and the center pump.... Any ideas please help????

2. ToddM NJ

ToddM NJ Member

Could this be caused by the orings being shot on the C-Value????

3. fordsuvparts

fordsuvparts Senior Member

Are the bolts that hold it together tight??

4. ToddM NJ

ToddM NJ Member

Bolts are tight. When I push the button to go left, the motor runs but it does not move. If I push it, it will go left but fluid leaks then...

5. ToddM NJ

ToddM NJ Member

Figured it out guys. The coupler went bad and released the hose from the fitting. The leak was caused because of the pressure in the system.