1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

meyers for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by gmsuesse, Dec 8, 2005.

1. gmsuesse

gmsuesse Junior Member
    from ohio

For sale is a meyers 7'6 steel blade and complete pump,motor etc. Lights were stolen. Many new parts put this year, it has been sitting for a while. Already used it this year and everything works fine. Don't need it because I got a new plow at deal I could'nt refuse. Undercarriage not included. All for $1500.00 OBO. If any questions you can call me at 216-659-1320.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2005
  2. plowin boy

plowin boy Member

Do you know what year the plow is? Is it in good shape? Do you have a model number? Any info would be appreciated

3. VnDrWLawnCare

VnDrWLawnCare Member

What kind of vehicle did it come off?

4. gmsuesse

gmsuesse Junior Member
    from ohio

It came off an early '90's Chevy p/u. Its in pretty good shape, blade has some rust on it, and I suggest that the bldae edge be replaced soon. It has a new motor on it, new pump rod, new hoses and fittings. Also I forgot the blade is steel. Not sure of the year either. Hope that helps.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2005