1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyers EZ Mount

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by dimassa33, Dec 13, 2007.

1. dimassa33

dimassa33 Junior Member

If I were to buy a Meyers mount such as this, would I have to get one that would fit my truck ( s10), or do they fit all size trucks standard? What about any other mount for that matter.

2. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

each truck is different and each mount is different

3. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

The mounts are each truck specific, and if your talking about the EZ Classic style mount, the lift frame's are different between the downsize and fullsize truck's also..

4. dimassa33

dimassa33 Junior Member

Well would I need a mount and frame specific for say an S10, or just one that is specific for a small size truck

5. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

You'd need the mount for an S10 of whatever year or body style you have, and a lift frame for the downsized trucks, as there's 2 lift frame's, one for full size trucks and one for the downsize trucks..

6. dimassa33

dimassa33 Junior Member

Is there anyplace online where I can buy these pieces individually, I cant seem to find them anywhere, unless I was to buy the whole set-up. I dont think mounts are to expensive, but cant find anywhere that sells them separately.

7. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

8. svelasquez

svelasquez Member

Also...

In addition to the different mounts, you may also need light conversion kits. My GMC Sierra 1500 has daytime running lights so I had to spring for a new mount and also the light kit (approx. 120.00).