1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

meyers ez-mount plus wont fit right

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by Plowman52, Oct 4, 2009.

1. Plowman52

Plowman52 Senior Member
    from Flint

it is 2 years old and its the ez-mount plus and its 7.5 feet the problem is i bought the new mounting bracket for it and have followed it step by step and i get to putting the front bracket on there and it has about a 1/2 inch gap between the bracket and the mount for the plow? anyone help please.

2. Plowman52

Plowman52 Senior Member
    from Flint

also it came off of a 2007 chevy 1500 and i got a 2005 dodge ram 1500 but i bought the new mounting brackets for my truck

3. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

4. Plowman52

Plowman52 Senior Member
    from Flint

i figured out what is was .... the bolts where too tight i took it up to the meyers dealer and help me out thanks for the reply i thank you.

5. RickInTennessee

RickInTennessee Junior Member
    from Indiana

I bought a pig in a poke lol ..im new at this and bought a meyer plow that came off of a Ford F450 and the mounts wont fit my 95 3/4 ton chevy ...so im looking for a trade even deal or sell this one I have ...does anyone have a 95 Chevy mount for a meyer plow?

Last edited: Oct 10, 2009