1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyers ez-mount classic on 03 Ram 1500

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by opsman, Nov 11, 2007.

1. opsman

opsman Junior Member

Does anyone make a ez mount classic mounting frame for a 03 Dodge 1500 4wd. I have a nearly new Meyers EZ mount classic rig and I would like to be able to use it on the 1500 as well as my 2500. It seems that Meyers went to the EZ mount for the 03 and nothing but my mold board will interchange. I was hoping that someone might have an idea.

2. DAFFMOBILEWASH

DAFFMOBILEWASH PlowSite.com Addict

Bought a 03 1500 dodge two years ago and went to purchase a Meyers mounting kit for my older 2000 plow. Only problem had to spend lots of $$ to convert it to fit the new style, like you said 03 and up. Since the axle rating of the new 1500 Dodges are low try to find the lightest blade available. I ended up putting a Snoway series 26 on the truck and enjoyed the combination. Keep in mind the frames of the 2500 and 1500 02-08 Dodges are not the same, besides the 1500 has tortion bars and the 2500 coils.

Hope I helped.

DAFF