1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyers EZ classic plow mount 17091

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by m.$terner, Aug 21, 2011.

1. m.$terner

m.$terner Senior Member

This came off of a 1982 Chevrolet k10 pickup. I am using the plow setup on my 97 chevy and would like to sell this mount. I believe it should fit 1981-1987 chevrolet/gmc 4x4 pickups as well as the same body style suburbans and full size jimmys / blazers. (feel free to chime in if you know exactly what this fits). It seems to be in very good condition. I have not painted it, the pictures are of it as it was take off the truck so its in nice shape. Asking $250 and I am willing to ship or could do local pickup, (is located in zip code 19711). If anybody is interested or has questions you can post a reply, send me a PM, or email me at MGS_Enterprises@yahoo.com Thanks

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]