1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

meyers electrolift valve assembly

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by abbey02, Feb 1, 2004.

1. abbey02

abbey02 Junior Member

I have an older Meyers Electrolift pump assembly on an 86 Chevy. I'm looking for a diagram to re-assemble both the angle and lift valve bodies correctly. Can anyone point me in a direction to go?
  2. JMR

JMR Senior Member

3. home rescue

home rescue Member
    from wv

Can't think of the website somebody help me but its chuck smiths snow plow contractors page, thats were i got my wiring diagram. search for chuck smith.
  4. abbey02

abbey02 Junior Member

JMR- the first two PDF's won't download
    HR- I think I found the website you're refering to, but the pumps look different than mine. The only markings on the pump housing that I see are Super Electrolift. I've been told that it's a very old setup, and it looks like it.
  5. JMR

JMR Senior Member

You need Adobe Reader to download pdf files. It is available free of their web site. I tried them again and they download fine for me.
  6. lawnmedic

lawnmedic Senior Member

Does the motor stick straight out from the side of the pump?
    If it does it is probably an M5(I think thats the Model). Very old and I don't think Meyer has Info on web sight for it.
    If the motor sets parallel to the lift ram, then it's an e-47 and manuals are on web site...Chuck

SIPLOWGUY Senior Member

Try contacting Meyer guy on this site.
  8. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

Send a picture so we can see what it is. Old timers on here might remember if they see a picture of it.
  9. Meyer/Diamond

Meyer/Diamond Sponsor

abbey02, It sounds like you have an older T5. I have a PDF of the instructions for that unit. E-mail me at plowsiteQA@meyerproducts.com or call me at 216-486-1313 *298 and let me know where I can either fax or e-mail them to you.
  10. abbey02

abbey02 Junior Member

email sent to you meyer.