1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyers E60 Question

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by RNR Services, Dec 8, 2010.

1. RNR Services

RNR Services Junior Member

I just purchased a truck with a meyers E60 Plow. When I got it the plow was stuck angled left. I reversed the hoses to see what happens and now weather I hit the left or right buttons it angles right. Can anyone help?
  2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

C valve isn't being shifted, either from lack of magnetism through it's coil wire or the C valve itself is stuck. This gets covered about a million times a season so there's tons of tips, info and descriptions on how to diagnose and repair this problem. Just requires a few key search words such as "magnetism" "default" or " green wire" and you'll find plenty of results.
  3. RNR Services

RNR Services Junior Member

Thanks. It turned out to be a bad coupler on the hose. Also a bent prong on the touchpad. Never would have figured it out. $220 later its running fine!