1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyers e60 overloads in float

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Burkartsplow, Jan 28, 2010.

1. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Well all the functions of the pump work fine. I checked all the electrical connections and everything is snug and working properly. Here is the dilemma. I put the plow down and the touchpad says is in float.That is what I want. Then about 30 seconds later the overload light turns on and the float lights turns off. The plow will not function. I turn touchpad off and then on and everything work. I test it again and it does it again.
    1)Now is it the Touchpad going bad?
    2)Is the coil for the down going bad and causing the overloading?
    3) is my valve going bad?

Thanks for any help.
  2. gamberbull13

gamberbull13 Senior Member

We had one doing that a year or two ago and it was the controller(touchpad) try borrowing one from a buddy or see if ur dealer would let you test one in their parking lot
  3. HeavyD

HeavyD Member