1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyers E-60

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by BBChevy, Feb 2, 2008.

1. BBChevy

BBChevy Junior Member

I NEED a E-60 Pump Housing?Yep,thats what i get for Buying a Unit off of EGAY!
    Bought this Pump,and its been NOTHING but PROBLEMS?I was told that it was a Total Reman.RITE?I have replaced all of the O-Rings and seals,so the 2nd time i go to use the thing?I notice a Leek,but get threw with the Job and go back to the Shop,i discover that the Pump Housing is Cracked on the lower side just next to where the pivot bolt goes threw it.WTF?I guess i can Heli-Arc it,but in that spot i'm sure theres a Bunch of Load?Are these known for Breaking there?Well anyway,I NEED 1?
    PLEASE let me know?
    Should have just stuck with Slow and Steady(E-47)?
    Later
    Greg
    231 690 5075 Cell

2. Stripe This

Stripe This Member
    from NJ

I have a E-60 for sale if you want it....make an offer.

3. brunosplace

brunosplace Senior Member

I also have an E-60 available. PM me.

4. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

I have 3. 1 New in Box. 1 just rebuilt ($360) and still at the shop. 1 has about a season on it.