1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyers E 60

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by JRSlawn, Dec 12, 2004.

1. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

I have a meyers e 60 plow pump. Last year I noticed a small leak comming from the end of the block. Insted of fixing it I bought a new one. So now its forsale. Looks to me like a seal but don't have the time to mess with it. I am asking 300.00 for it. Email me at jrslawnlandscape@aol.com or pm me

2. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge Senior Member

e-60

i'll giva ya 200 let me know an pics please

3. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

Give me your email adress

4. 85F150

85F150 Senior Member

if badboy doesn't purchase let me know and i would be interested.

5. baddboygeorge

6. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

250 I need to get it out of my garage

7. baddboygeorge

pics please!!

i sent memail for pics in above thread. if unit works well an is in good shape i will buy the unit . please send pics thanks

8. Murf67

Murf67 Member

9. 85F150

85F150 Senior Member

just to let ya know he said he wouldn't ship it so it could be a long drive.....

10. Robhollar

Robhollar Senior Member

For 250 ill come down tomm night to pick it up, call me at 440.725.8439 to make the arangements..Rob

11. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

250 cash my address is 2154 Eastgate Commons Dr. Akron, Ohio 44312
    Email me at jrslawnlandscape@aol.com. If you are intrested you can pick it up whenever you want just let me know so I can make plands to be here.

12. Robhollar

Robhollar Senior Member

Lets wait till tomm i want to see what the weatherman is going to bring us tomm. Can I call you tomm??? Rob

13. baddboygeorge

250 cash my address is 2154 Eastgate Commons Dr. Akron, Ohio 44312

its kinda funny i have been asking for pics fo a week an havent seen any pics yet . i have responded to this item 3 times now an to no avail. now your telling a guy to come pick up unit tomm. if that is how you conduct your business good luck in the future selling items on this site . atleast have the respect to answer questions from people interested in your item being advertised. george

14. Robhollar

Robhollar Senior Member

"now your telling a guy to come pick up unit tomm."

George,

I hope your not implying that this is some sort of setup on my part. I dont know this guy I just know Im less then an hour drive for me to get it and your not. And this guy isnt going to ship it to you are you willing to come and get it, if so My bad just tell me and go pick it up. So unless your willing to go pick it up I dont know what to tell you. If you like your welcome to call me at my # and Id be glad to talk to you about it....Rob

15. baddboygeorge

robhollar

buddy i dont care if you buy it tommorrow, its the principal behind it . if ya advertise an item an you have someone that has responded 4 plus times an has told ya that they wanted to purchase, then ya never get in touch with that person , thats shotsi business. jrslawn conducts his business accordingly an thats his business . i just no in the future when i see his post to stay away . i hope your transaction goes well an he isnt blowing smoke up your behind . george

16. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

he is an idiot. I showed him a pic a month ago. That was the only pic I had. I told him I would try to get more the key word is try. But due to the problems with my dig camera I was unable to do so. Don't listen to him he sent me an email calling me every name he can think of. To tell you the truth I don't want to sell it to him anyway. He's the one who can't conduct business. If he would have emailed me saying hey I talked to you a month ago did you get any pics yet how can I make arrangements on picking the unit up. No he emails me talking like an idiot. And I don't know how to do business

17. baddboygeorge

This is the deal I sent you all I had. You have first dibs on it. But hell I haven't

listen friend take that pump an put it where the sun dont shine . an at 3 am when your truck stops running think about me ,,,i'll be smiling!!

18. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

heres one of his emails after I told him he had first dibs on the pump

listen buddy take that pump an stuff it up your ******* . i hope your plowing goes well an when your **** stops in the middle of a blizzard think about me , i'll be smiling !!

19. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

Stay off this thread............ The reason I am selling is because I bought all new equip. And you wanna go around buying used pumps to put on your trucks. What ever.... The pump is still forsale

20. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

He wants it shiped and I have no time to do that sorry